Blog - Member Spotlight
Member Spotlight: Justine Williamson
Over the past year Justine has had noticeable results in her level of fitness mostly due to her great attitude and her willingness to work hard at every session.
Her combination of exercising with perfect form and technique, along with her attitude to give her absolute best and never give up, has helped her to make big improvements in her strength, stamina and fitness assessment times.
She is always up for a good talk about dogs or a laugh with the other members and she is a great She FITNESS ambassador!
1. How long have you been training with She FITNESS?
Just over a year now.
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m a HR Manager with Treasury Group, a boutique funds management company based in the city.
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
Walking the dogs, horse riding, yoga, boating, eating and drinking with friends.
4. What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
Chill out, eat nice food, drink good wine, walk the dogs.
5. What are your goals for 2010?
Stay healthy and happy, continue to get more toned and maintain my weight.
6. What do you like most about training with She FITNESS?
The way I feel after my workout and the fabulous results.
7. What is your favourite sport or outdoor activity?
Training with She Fitness, horse riding and walking the dogs.
8. What results have you seen or felt since training with She FITNESS?
I am definitely fitter, stronger and more toned and I’ve been able to stave off any extra kilos despite having a very active social life. Because I generally train in the mornings, it’s also been great for my routine training at Redfern at 6:30 and then getting to the office at 8am two days a week. It’s such a great start to the day.
9. Any advice for future She FITTERS?
Keep it up, it is SO worth it!