- Fill out my online form.
Posted on August 16, 2011 by
Remember hula hooping as a child? The sheer happiness and laughter it brought you? Well, those hooping skills are still inside you, bursting to come out.
In this one-hour class, we will use the principle of Hoop Yoga where spinning and stretching are combined in a fun, cardiovascular workout. It will be a mix of yoga poses and flow sequences, while hooping helps you strengthen your core, tone your arms and legs, and lets you shake ya booty to some awesome tunes.
Most importantly, Hoop Yoga is FUN. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never been on a yoga mat or in a hoop before. We promise it’s a fun workout that will make you smile. So join us for a wonderful, invigorating hour of fun and fulfilment.
Hooping is actually an innovative movement art where dance, play, yoga, fitness, bodywork and meditation come together in a beautiful symmetry.
Key benefits of hoop yoga are:
- Stress relief and letting go
- Core strengthening and toning
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Increase flexibility
- Complete workout for the body and mind
So, join us and experience being a child again. Renew your spirit and learn to let go. Gloria of Hoop Yoga will take you through a series of moves that engage the body. You are urged to listen to your body and advance according to how you feel that day.
When: Saturday, 27 August 2011
Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Where: Centennial Park (meeting spot at Centennial Park Cafe)
Cost: It is a free event! J
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 24 August 2011
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATION ESSENTIAL (only 10 spots available)
Posted on May 19, 2011 by
Come celebrate your hard work by joining your She FITNESS Coaches and fellow training companions for a drink (or two) at Low 302.
RSVP to email@example.com before Wednesday 25th May. For more information visit http://www.low302.com.au/
Exclusively for She FITNESS members only. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Posted on May 17, 2011 by
Invite a friend to join you for Free at any She FITNESS session between Monday 23 May and Friday 27 May.
They are not required to book sessions online, but they have to answer our pre-exercise questionnaire using this link http://shefitness.wufoo.com/ forms/preexercise-questionnaire-bringafriend/
Posted on May 16, 2011 by
When: Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:00 AM
Price: AUD5.00 per person
Where: Centennial Park – on the grass in front of Centennial Park Cafe Price: AUD5.00 per person(refund policy)
How to find us: Training and meeting spot: Centennial Park – on the grass in front of Centennial Park Cafe
Please answer our pre-exercise questionnaire online through this link
Upon submission, you will be directed to Paypal where you will pay $5 for the session on Saturday. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email for the receipt and as confirmation for your attendance. If you have any question, please contact us at 1300 565 700
Posted on March 30, 2011 by
We asked this question on Facebook and we received a few answers. Here are two comments to highlight:
Pt with richie means I’m getting to my goals and well before the wedding!!
What about you? How has She FITNESS helped you get results?
Posted on March 25, 2011 by
Invite a friend to join you for Free at any She FITNESS session between
Monday 28th March and Friday 1st April.
They are not required to book sessions online, but they have to answer our pre-exercise questionnaire using this link
Posted on March 4, 2011 by
A big, big welcome to all of our new members that joined from 1-4 March:
Happy birthday to Rowena Nelson!
Posted on February 25, 2011 by
Hi She FITTERS,
Great work this week everyone, and a big congratulations to all members who attended 3 or 4 sessions this week! Keep it up!
I can’t believe we’re already starting March next week. We have some big events in March, so please keep note of the following dates:
- 28 Feb – 3 March: Fitness Assessments will be run at different sessions/locations next week (please check the next post). Don’t be scared – it is a great opportunity to set a benchmark and measure your progress!
- Friday 4th March: End of Month Drinks at Low 302 in Darlinghurst starting at 6pm – Celebrate your hard work with your fellow She FITNESS members. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 3rd March. For more information visit http://www.low302.com.au/
- Saturday 12th March: Fit for a Fiver at Centennial Park – For a $5 donation, you can start your weekend with a 45 min Saturday morning workout while supporting the Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal. Non-members welcome so invite your friends to come along with you. To register and for more information go to http://www.meetup.com/Fit-for-a-Fiver/
- Saturday 19th March: She FITNESS Kayaking event in Manly 10am – 1pm. To register or for more information, please visit: http://www.shefitness.com.au/promotions/SF_kayakingadventure_web.html
- Monday 28th March – Friday 1st April: Bring a Friend Week – invite a friend to join you for a free session at any She FITNESS location
- Friday 1st April – End of Month Drinks for March
Have a great weekend everyone and we look forward to seeing you next week!
Posted on January 25, 2011 by
Location: Martin Place Bar
Start Time: 06:00PM
Date: Friday, 28 January 2011
Come celebrate our first drink night of the year by joining your She FITNESS Coaches and fellow training companions for a drink (or two) at Martin Place Bar. We will also announce our Member of the Month for January 2011.
Exclusively for She FITNESS members only. To RSVP, please email email@example.com on or before Thursday, 27th January 2011
We look forward to seeing you soon!