Page - Terms and Conditions
This document contains information about becoming a She Fitness member. You should read this document carefully and make sure you understand it before you join. If you do not understand something, please ask us.
* All Bootcamp sessions are 45 mins long. We value time integrity and not disrupting the group once it has started, so please be punctual to all session as they also finish on time.
* In order for us to create the best experience possible and for your trainers to plan great workouts with appropriate equipment, all Bootcamp sessions must be booked in using our online booking system. This is very easy to use and also helps provide added accountability for your sessions.
* All private training (Personal Training) sessions have 24 hours cancellation notice for you to contact your trainer in the case that you are not able to make it. If not, this will count as a completed session.
* There are no Bootcamp sessions run on long weekends or public holidays.
* At the end of the minimum term of membership, your payments will continue as normal, on a weekly basis unless She Fitness is given prior notice.
* A minimum of 14 days notice must be given to cancel your membership at She Fitness
* Cancellation must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
* You may suspend your membership at anytime for a minimum of 1 week and and up to 3 months without any charge. This must be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the dates you wish to suspend your membership and return. No back dating will be honoured.
* Your membership will restart after it has reached its maximum term for freezing. If it is set to cancel after freezing it will be done so with 14 days notice.
* Should you wish to cancel your membership within the minimum term (as stated on your membership agreement) you will be required to pay out the remaining amount.
* Members are responsible for all personal belongings and valuables. She Fitness is not responsible for replacing lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings and valuables.
* It is your responsibility to bring your own towel or yoga mat to each session, water and sunscreen.
* It is your responsibility to let us know, and your trainers instructing your sessions, if you have any medical or physical condition which might prevent or affect your training with us. Agreeing to this document means that you have no such adverse or medical or physical condition and that you are not aware of any health or medical reason why you should not train with us.
* You also acknowledge that we have not given you medical advise and cannot in the future give you medical advise in respect of your condition and your ability to train with us.
* You should check with your doctor before training with us if you have any doubts or concerns in that regard.
* You acknowledge that training with us in an outdoor environment involves risk of injury ranging from minor injury to death. This includes the risk of soft tissue injuries, broken bones and joint injuries.
* You agree to make sure you know how to exercise safely and will ask for assistance or advice if necessary.